Exchanging second hand clothes at a cinema, contribute to sustainable living and meet new friends. Odyssey 2023 Pre-festival activity to kick off again.
Odyssey is the largest film festival in conversation with Greater China and overseas Chinese communities in the UK. The 2023 edition will take place between May and June.
Odyssey celebrates ‘Global Sustainability’ as our main theme this year. Responding to the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), we will have 5 main strands this year for festival screening, with a new competition category “Sustainable Corporate Culture”.
Second Hand Clothes Exchange At a Cinema
Location: Showcase Cinema Leicester
Time: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Date: April 9 Sunday
Bring your friends to our fancy Second-hand Clothes Exchange Pop-up at Showcase Cinema!
Your closet needs to be liberated and so are you! Life is your own, dress up, be cute, be cool, be yourself!
The event is part of the Odyssey 2023’s pre-festival programme.
Here are steps to participate in our Pop-up:
1. Bring your own clean second-hand clothes;
2. The staff at the entrance will check the status of your clothes and give you one card as permission;
3. After check, you can freely wander in the market and find something you like;
4. When you find something you like, leave your card and take the piece;
5. After the event, watch a film recommended by us on that day in the cinema;
And, it’s a great opportunity to meet with someone whose outfit inspires you so much.
Come at Showcase Cinema from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. to have fun and don’t forget to bring your own fancy clothes.